- Home /
- Abstract Submission
Abstract submission is already CLOSED
For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
The Organizing and the Scientific Committees invite you to submit abstracts for inclusion in the scientific programme of the 7th Scientific Meeting of the Asia Pacific Menopause Federation (7th APMF Manila, Philippines 2019)
Abstracts will be classified under specific categories for review and programme purposes. Submitters are requested to select the topic under which their abstracts belong:
- Hormone Therapy
- Brain Health
- Heart Health
- Bone Health
- Sexual Health and Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause
- Cancers in Midlife
- Botanical Alternatives
- Lifestyle Choices for Healthy Aging
- Premature Ovarian Insufficiency/ Fertility Preservation
- Stem Cells & Rejuvenation Therapy
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- GENERAL RULES
All abstracts must be submitted online in English only.
- Types of Presentation
- Free Paper Presentations
Presenters will be given 10 minutes to present their research findings with 5 minutes for discussion.
- Poster Presentations
Poster details are as follows. There will be a dedicated area for posters and ample breaks during the programme for interaction with poster presenters
Author and co-author information must be provided including the first and last names of all authors, their department, institution / hospital, city, state if applicable and country.
Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s). All abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Sub-committee. The Abstract Sub-committee reserves the right to determine whether the submission is accepted as oral or poster.
- Abstract Receipt Confirmation
- Upon successful submission, authors will receive an acknowledgement via email.
- Lack of acknowledgement will indicate that the abstract was not received. Please contact us if the abstract you submitted is not followed by an acknowledgement.
- Notification of Acceptance
Notification of Acceptance of Abstract for Presentation: Sunday, March 31, 2019
- HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACTS
- Abstracts can only be submitted via email at email@example.com.
- Abstracts sent by post will not be accepted.
- Should you experience any problems with the electronic submission, please contact:
Phone: +(632) 287 6288 / +(63) 9175823384
Fax: +(632) 433 9776
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- GENERAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Describe the Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusion of the research in the abstract so that the Scientific Committee of the 7th APMF Manila, Philippines 2019) can evaluate the quality, originality, and completeness of the abstract.
- Abstracts will be judged solely on the basis of the data submitted in the abstract.
- The title must be brief, concise, and in CAPITAL LETTER
- The abstract body should have a maximum of 300 words only and submitted in a structured format with complete sentences
- Abstract is to be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- List no more than 8 individual authors/co-authors for each abstract
- The name of the institution(s) to which the authors/co-authors work should be attributed; the department which the authors/co-authors are working with, city and the country; and the contact information ie e-mail address of first author/presenter as well as all the co-authors.
- The Abstract Sub-committee reserves the rights to redact any submission
- Do not include references in the abstract
- Abbreviations should be spelled out, in parenthesis, in its first use in the abstract
All Abstract presentors MUST be registered to attend the APMF 7th Scientific Meeting
- IMPORTANT DEADLINES:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: Sunday, 31 March 2019
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstract for Presentation: Monday, April 1, 2019